- Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts.
- Design, promote, or administer government plans or policies affecting land use, zoning, public utilities, community facilities, housing, or transportation.
- Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or possible alternatives.
- Recommend approval, denial, or conditional approval of proposals.
- Discuss with planning officials the purpose of land use projects, such as transportation, conservation, residential, commercial, industrial, or community use. Green Task Statement
- Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies, or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory, or physical factors affecting land use.
- Determine the effects of regulatory limitations on land use projects.
- Keep informed about economic or legal issues involved in zoning codes, building codes, or environmental regulations. Green Task Statement
- Assess the feasibility of land use proposals and identify necessary changes.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of urban planning technicians or technologists.
- Identify opportunities or develop plans for sustainability projects or programs to improve energy efficiency, minimize pollution or waste, or restore natural systems. Green Task Statement
- Create, prepare, or requisition graphic or narrative reports on land use data, including land area maps overlaid with geographic variables such as population density.
- Evaluate proposals for infrastructure projects or other development for environmental impact or sustainability. Green Task Statement
- Coordinate work with economic consultants or architects during the formulation of plans or the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
- Review and evaluate environmental impact reports pertaining to private or public planning projects or programs. Green Task Statement
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Judgement and Decision making
- Assistant Audit Officer [Indian Audit and Accounts Dept. under CAG]
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
- Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]
- Auditor [Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA]
- Income tax officer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1