- Production planning is required for scheduling, dispatch, inspection, quality management, inventory management, supply management and equipment management.
- Production control ensures that production team can achieve required production target, optimum utilization of resources, quality management and cost savings.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- To ensure right quantity and quality of raw material, equipment, etc. are available during times of production.
- To ensure capacity utilization is in tune with forecast demand at all the time.
- Regulate inventory management
- Organize the production schedules
- Optimum utilization of resources and production process
- Ensure a smooth flow of all production processes
- Ensure production cost savings thereby improving the bottom line
- Control wastage of resources
- It maintains standard of quality through the production life cycle.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft word
- Project management (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt
- Biofuels Production Managers
- Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Geothermal Production Managers
- Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Production engineer
- Quality Control Systems Managers
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2