- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source. .
- Write press releases or other media communications to promote clients. .
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups. .
- Plan or direct development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments, agenda, or environmental responsibility. .
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services. .
- Coach client representatives in effective communication with the public or with employees. .
- Update and maintain content posted on the Web. .
- Confer with other managers to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions. .
- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal or external audiences. .
- Coordinate public responses to environmental management incidents or conflicts. .
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill. .
- Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by organizations that are beneficial to the environment, public safety, or other important social issues. .
- Prepare or deliver speeches to further public relations objectives. .
- Confer with production or support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements or promotions. .
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals. .
- Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
- Marketing Communications
- Media / Public Relations
- Disc Jockey Editor
- Brand Manager
- Broadcast Technician
- Creative Writer/Poet
- Fashion Editor
- Film Critic
- Foreign Correspondent
- Freelance Writer
- Magazine Editor
- Media Analyst
- Newspaper Editor
- Radio Producer
- TV Host
- TV Producer
- TV-Radio Station Manager
- Video Jockey
- Book Editor
- Corporate relationship Manager
- PR (Public Relationship) Professionals
- Public Relations Specialist
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3
Career Navigator 4