- International Relations is a subject that has the added benefit of covering all possible topics imaginable. Politics, Linguistics, Economics, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Business and Law
- International Relations is a broad degree programme concerning the social and political conditions of our increasingly globalising world.
- Students who graduate from a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree programme in International Relations find careers in Goverment, Human rights, international business or international Law.
- An intelligence specialist is responsible for collecting data and information for a mission, and working with the military, the navy, or any other government agency.
- A political analyst is a person generally recruited by the government for analysing public policies, identifying various political issues for research, and advising political leaders on foreign government policies.
- Work with International organizations (such as UN agencies, EU departments, the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forum) as an IR specialists.
- Communication skills
- Social Skills
- Foreign Language
- Campaign Worker
- International Relations consultant
- Political Journalist
- Public Affair Research Analyst
- Political Analyst
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3