- Create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations, such as computer games, movies, music videos, and commercials.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- 3D Animation
- 3D Artist
- Animation Director
- Art Director
- Creative Director
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Designer
- 3D Animator
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3