- The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces.;
- Direct, train, and lead infantry units in ground combat operations.
- Duties include directing deployment of infantry weapons, vehicles, and equipment.
- Directing location, construction, and camouflage of infantry positions and equipment.
- Managing field communications operations.
- Coordinating with armor, artillery, and air support units.
- Performing strategic and tactical planning, including battle plan development; and leading basic reconnaissance operations.
- Manage personnel and weapons operations to destroy enemy positions, aircraft, and vessels.
- Duties include planning, targeting, and coordinating the tactical deployment of field artillery and air defense artillery missile systems units.
- Directing the establishment and operation of fire control communications systems.
- Targeting and launching intercontinental ballistic missiles
- Directing the storage and handling of nuclear munitions and components
- Overseeing security of weapons storage and launch facilities
- Managing maintenance of weapons systems.
- Mental and Physical fitness
- Security Risk Management
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Strong Analytics skills
- Army Officer in Various branches of the Army
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3
Career Navigator 4