- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Logo designer
- 2D animator
- Marketing expert
- Print Collaterals Designer
- Production Artist
- digital designer
- Graphical Designer
- Online Producer
- Publications Designer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3