- Analyzes records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Examines or conducts tests on patient to provide information on medical condition.
- Prescribes or administers treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitors patients' condition and progress and re-evaluates treatments as necessary.
- Explains procedures and discusses test results on prescribed treatments with patents.
- Operates on patients to remove, repair, or improve functioning of diseased or injured body parts and systems and delivers babies.
- Collects, records, and maintains patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Refers patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Advises patients and community concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Plans, implements, or administers health programs or standards in hospital, business, or community for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illness.
- Directs and coordinates activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Prepares reports for government or management of birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or medical status of individuals.
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Family Doctor
- General Physician
- Super speciality doctor
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2