- Use engineering Stream Selector to identify most suitable Engineering stream.
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Set up prototype and test apparatus and operate test controlling equipment to observe and record prototype test results.
- Below mentioned are different types of engineering streams
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Information Technology Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- ANSYS Simulation Software
- Engineering Design
- Project Management
- Autocad 2000i
- Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineer
- Aeronautical Design Engineer
- Automobile Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Biotech Engineer
- Business Development Manager in Aerospace
- Chemical Engineer
- Chief Information Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Scientist
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- IT Manager
- IT Professional
- Mechanical Engineer
- Network Analyst/Engineer
- PhD In Computer Science
- Software Engineer
- Technical Services Manager
- Computer Science Engineer
- Computer Scientists
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1