- Editors compose and edit their stories based on reports from correspondents or reporters.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
- Prepare writing material for publication
- Develop idea and concept to cater to the needs of the clients
- Unlike creative writers who write fiction with comparatively less research work, copywriters work involves more of research, editing and less of writing
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- English Language
- Freelance Writer
- Newspaper editor
- technical writer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3