- creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website.
- writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns.
- providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- conducting key word research and web statistics reporting.
- contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
- assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Key areas include:
- social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website.
- Email Marketing
- Google Ad Words
- Online Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Certificate in Google Analytics
- Certificate in Graphical Designing
- SEM Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Social media marketing expert
- Website designer
- Digital Marketing specialist
- Marketing Manager
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3