- Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Develop factors such as themes, plots, characterizations, psychological analyses, historical environments, action, and dialogue to create material.
- Prepare works in appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
- Revise written material to meet personal standards and to satisfy needs of clients, publishers, directors, or producers.
- Confer with clients, editors, publishers, or producers to discuss changes or revisions to written material.
- Choose subject matter and suitable form to express personal feelings and experiences or ideas, or to narrate stories or events.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, using sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Follow appropriate procedures to get copyrights for completed work.
- Attend book launches and publicity events, or conduct public readings.
- Collaborate with other writers on specific projects.
- Write narrative, dramatic, lyric, or other types of poetry for publication.
- Adapt text to accommodate musical requirements of composers and singers.
- Write words to fit musical compositions, including lyrics for operas, musical plays, and choral works.
- Web Content Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management
- English Language
- Technical Writing
- Fiction and Nonfiction Author
- Freelance Writer
- Creative Writer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3