- Perform beauty procedures for clients, including skin care, hair care, makeup application and eyelash extensions
- Assist in monitoring the inventory of salon supplies and submitting purchasing requisitions when needed
- Collaborate with the rest of the salon staff to keep the work area clean and create a pleasant atmosphere for clients
- Attend all company training sessions to learn how to offer more services at an expert level
- Work with salon management to create marketing programs designed to attract more customers
- Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition, and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Operate cash registers to receive payments from patrons.
- Order, display, and maintain supplies.
- Comb, brush, and spray hair or wigs to set style.
- Develop new styles and techniques.
- Apply water, setting, straightening or waving solutions to hair and use curlers, rollers, hot combs and curling irons to press and curl hair.
- Service Orientation
- Active listening
- Physical Appearance
- Chemicals Knowledge
- Hair Dresser, Hair Stylist, Hairdresser
- Cosmetologist, Stylist, Beauty Expert
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3