- Corporate trainers create and lead employee development programs that improve both the individual and, in turn, their overall performance within a company or organization
- A corporate trainer job description entails working closely with individuals at all levels within an organization, from top to bottom.
- Organizing and obtaining training manuals and guides
- This can include visuals, presentations and program plans that serve as educational materials for employees.
- Evaluate the success of their programs by conducting company-wide surveys, interviewing employees and consulting with managers
- Increase profitability and efficiency through improving the skills and work styles of employees at all levels of a company
- Training Management
- Training Program Development
- English Language
- Oral / Verbal Communication
- Corporate Trainer
- Executive Coach
- In-house Corporate Trainer
- Specialized Subject Trainer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1