- The vast majority of business analyst roles as they exist today deal specifically with software projects.
- Business change and software implementations tend to go hand-in-hand. Even so, some roles focus more on aligning the business team around the scope of a solution, and some focus more on detailed requirements for the technical team to implement.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Project Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- IT Security & Infrastructure
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Network Management / Administration
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Research Executive
- Operations Research Analysts
- Project Manager
- Sustainability Specialist
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2