- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Recommend investments to clients.
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
- Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the public.
- Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
- Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
- Contact brokers and purchase investments for companies, according to company policy.
- Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments.
- Evaluate financial viability and potential.
- Forecast or analyze financial costs.
- Identify potential financial investments.
- Research and recommend financial products.
- Windows Operating System General Use
- Financial Analysis
- SAP SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- Bill & Account Collectors
- Cash Manager
- Credit Manager
- Financial Executive Assistant
- Financial Managers
- Foreign Exchange Manager
- Performance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Fraud Examiners Analysis
- Risk Analyst Treasurer Chief Financial Officer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3
Career Navigator 4