- The vast majority of business analyst roles as they exist today deal specifically with software projects.
- A good data analyst is the one who turns data into information, information into an insight and insight into a business decision.”
- Importing/Collecting, cleaning, converting and analyzing the data for the purpose of find insights and making conclusions.
- Presenting data in graphs, charts, tables, etc and designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, protocols, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Monitor the performance of data mining system and if there are any issues then respond to the same.
- Keep a track of trends, patterns and correlation in case of complex data sets.
- Prepare concise data reports and data visualizations for the management that will help in decision making process.
- Work closely with the IT team and data scientists to determine and achieve the organizational goals.
- Assist the data scientist in development of new analytical tools and methods as and when required.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Business change and software implementations tend to go hand-in-hand. Even so, some roles focus more on aligning the business team around the scope of a solution, and some focus more on detailed requirements for the technical team to implement.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Data Modeling
- Big Data Analytics
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining / Data Warehouse
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Data Entry
- Big data Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Research Executive
- Operations Research Analysts
- Project Manager
- Sustainability Specialist
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3