- Prepare scale drawings or architectural designs, using computer-aided design or other tools.
- Plan or design structures such as residences, office buildings, theatres, factories, or other structural properties in accordance with environmental, safety, or other regulations.
- Direct activities of technicians engaged in preparing drawings or specification documents.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Meet with clients to review or discuss architectural drawings.
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Consult with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of structures.
- Develop marketing materials, proposals, or presentation to generate new work opportunities.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Monitor the work of specialists, such as electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, interior designers, or sound specialists to ensure optimal form or function of designs or final structures.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
- Design or plan construction of green building projects to minimize adverse environmental impact or conserve energy.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Design structures that incorporate environmentally friendly building practices or concepts, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility or environmental impact studies.
- Inspect proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Create three-dimensional or interactive representations of designs, using computer assisted design software.
- Project Coordinating
- Adobe Design
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
- Autocad 2000i
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Graphic Design
- Adobe photoshop
- Architects Architectural Engineer
- Building Contractor
- Building Researcher
- Design Managers
- Interior Designer
- Project Managers Building Consultants Design and Developers
- Set Designer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2