- Design agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
- Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure that they perform adequately.
- Design food-processing plants and supervise manufacturing operations.
- Plan and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems.
- Design structures to store and process crops.
- Design housing and environments to maximize animals’ comfort, health, and productivity.
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to managing pollution, controlling rivers, and protecting and using other water resources.
- Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects in agriculture and related industries.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that the plans can be evaluated and any necessary changes made.
- Processing Information
- Critical Thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Agricultural Research
- Agriculture Engineers
- Agriculture Equipment Engineers
- Agriculture field officers
- Research Associate
- Rural development officers
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineer
- agricultural and probationary officers
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1