- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Create media notices about events.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Track program budgets, expenses, and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Communcation Skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphical design
- Advertising Manager (Ad Manager)
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Classified Advertising Manager
- Communications Director
- Communications Manager
- Creative Services Director
- Marketing and Promotions Manager
- Promotions Director
- Promotions Manager
- Brand Manager
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3