- When you buy a scarf, bag or belt, you're purchasing a product that was made by an accessory designer. These designers use artistic skills and computer-aided design software to develop patterns, and may be involved in the production and marketing of their creations.
- Accessory design begins with research. Designers assess current trends and predict what will be in style in the upcoming seasons.
- They use trend reports to decide on colors, fabrics and shapes for their accessories.
- To create sketches for their designs, accessory designers generally begin with hand sketches, but they also might utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Designers produce prototypes of their accessories and make modifications before going into production.
- Service Orientation
- Active listening
- Earrings Fabricator
- Fashion Expert
- Jewellery Designer
||Level Of Preparation
Career Navigator 1
Career Navigator 2
Career Navigator 3